I’ve been on a hunt for “ugly things that aren’t ugly,” since last week’s post about modern filing cabinets. I received some really great requests to be on the look out for and I’ve added them all to my list. (If you’ve got a request, let me know in the comments!) This week, Liz wants a good looking ceiling fan. Challenge accepted. Since I wasn’t quite sure what style she might have in mind, I found a variety that could fit well into almost any setting. Here’s what I came up with:

attractive ceiling fans

Top Row, L to R: 1. Stella Ceiling Fan by Dave Ellis; 2. Flyte by G Squared; 3. Haiku Fan; Bottom Row, L to R: 4. Lit Modern Ceiling Fan #4; 5. Avian Ceiling Fan; 6. Plum by Modern Fan Co

RELATED: How to Install a Ceiling Fan

The key to finding a really beautiful ceiling fan, unfortunately, is looking beyond some of the big box home improvement stores. They’re so convenient, but their selection can leave the design enthusiast unsatisfied. And sadly, a lot of the better looking fans come with an equally “impressive” price tag. If you think of them as an investment — one you’ll be staring at every day — perhaps it’ll help get you over the sticker shock.

1. Marlboro Red 100s Cigarettes wholesale 20 cartons, Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes Wholesale Online.

2. Madelaine says:

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

3. Jeni says:

I've been looking for a ceiling fan that was featured on the show "I want that" many years ago. When it wasn't on, the blades came down and it became just a lovely frosted pendant lamp. Turn the fan back on and the frosted panels on the lamp raised up to become the fan blades. It would be perfect for my two story foyer!

4. I think you have mentioned some very interesting details , thankyou for the post.

5. Dohman says:

this really superb, free cartel coins with no amount of work

6. 3)The North Pacific Subtropical Gyre is not the only marine region with large concentrations of plastic waste. Garbage patches have also been found in the North Atlanticand the Indian Ocean.

7. Whats Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution

8. Lili_HGTV says:

Isn't that awesome? Reminds me very much of a propeller.

9. Lili_HGTV says:

I don't think I'd ever seen one like that. So mo-derne!

10. BillG says:

I own the plum. It is silent and looks great. I took it with me from my last home – replaced it before I put the place on the market with a cheap big box model that I left there.