Spring is here! No really—pastels, Easter eggs, cleaning tips, and gardening how-tos are abundant inside the latest April issue of HGTV Magazine. Wander through our pages before it hits newsstands on March 11, and we’re confident you’ll get a little spring in your step.

April cover

First we showed you the many uses for a console table, and now we bring you the versatile and on-trend ladder shelf. Check out the 5 ways we used this cool piece.

ladder shelf

The architecture of this Florida home is super cool, but it’s the standout items in each room that make it memorable.

Florida living room

Did you know the average kitchen remodel can cost you $50,000?! [Gulp.] This one though…a cool $3,100. See how the family did it.
kitchen remodel

Bonus: Want even more HGTV Magazine? Head to hgtv.com/chalkboard-calendar and hgtv.com/curtain-tips for an exclusive step-by-step DIY project and window-treatment advice you can only find online.

HGTV Magazine

1. Mfunes1 says:

Love the remodel kitchen

2. Beverly says:

I wish I had the money for johnathan to come help me with my kitchen

3. FloraGal says:

Great article! I am going to use several of these tips in our new – to -us home!

4. Elisa says:

I know, it made! .. ;) ~ ♥ x () o (cc)(())

5. Elisa says:

He caught! Need a little ‘relaxation with me.. an afternoon nap naked under the covers. …. ;) ~ ♥ x () o (cc)(())

6. Elisa says:

Ahh! By chance are the tips that I wrote last time!?…. ;) ~ ♥ x () o (cc)(())

7. Judy Bennett says:

I watch HGTV every day and have gotten soooo many great ideas. We have 3 houses. One we plan to destroy, one we want to expand and the third we are currently living in because of my husband's job. In order to sell this house we need to upgrade. What do we do first? How do we get started? So could you give us some advice?

8. lsmrcfjp says:

if they lastly came, I had been amazed. Many people appeared which means premature. Genuinely, I don’t just like lsmrcfjp. They are enjoy an item you can purchase just for 13.00 dollars on your vibrant pals. Never well worth this kind of high rate. Many people even so deliver the similar comfort and ease, and additionally soft, nonetheless check can the provider Not any proper rights.

9. articulo agregado a favoritos, lo imprimire cuando llegue a la oficina.