Pale Blue in Home DecorJamie Herzlinger | HGTV’s Renovation Raiders | Stools From Fab.com | Betty Lou Phillips

Lupita Nyong’o's style is always amazing, but the Prada gown she wore to the Oscars was a jaw-dropper. The color of the dress has been dubbed ‘Nairobi blue’ since Lupita said it reminds her of her home in Kenya. The 31-year-old looked stunning as she picked up an Oscar for best supporting actress for her role as Patsey in “12 Years A Slave.” Seeing her epic acceptance speech got me thinking, “How can I use that beautiful shade Nairobi blue?”

Pale blue Dining Room from Design On A DimeHGTV’s Design on a Dime

Blue and Red Living Room from Bright Bazaar

Bright Bazaar Blog

Blue and Red Living Room from HGTV's Renovation Raiders

HGTV’s Renovation Raiders

1. Emma says:

I love this post!! I had a trend post yesterday featuring the best dressed looks and Lupita is one of my favorites!! http://defineddesigns-emma.blogspot.com/2014/03/o

2. Erika Perez says:

I jus painted my kitchen this blue two weeks ago. and now more than ever I don't regret it! its beautiful and it brings so much light and open space to my small kitchen. next diy project is to paint the cabinets white.

3. Ioan says:

Nice apartament. I like the kitchen. Is so nice!

4. Marilyn says:

Love the rug. Where can I buy it?

5. ProudArmyMom says:

SHOCKER! HGTV is showing current designs! Wow. What a beautiful shade of blue. Thanks for incorporating into many items

6. VintageMonica says:

Every so often a color just eats me up, or vice versa, with a gut wrenching reaction "I want this, I need this, this fulfills me". If I had need of, and room for, stools those would be mine and I would redecorate the kitchen around them! As it is, I have been looking for a cabinet color and or wall color to complement my finally-completed collection of Lu-Ray pastel dishes and this is it!!!

7. I do accept as true with all of the concepts you’ve presented on your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. May just you please extend them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
    http://www.webidea.co.za/mains.asp? http://www.webidea.co.za/mains.asp?