Okay, so I obviously didn’t take these photos at a beachside cabana, but I imagine this cart fitting in perfectly on an exotic beach. I stocked the bar with the essentials — libations, glasses, stirrers and lemon and limes. A nifty carafe keeps white wine chilled and frees up the ice bucket for other drinks.

Beachside Cabana Bar Cart

To give it a beachy feel, I made a CHEERS banner using wrapping paper, glittery miniature clothespins and scrapbook paper in coastal-inspired colors. I kept the bottom level simple, filling the ice bucket with sparkling water and the acacia wood wine holder with a few bottles of choice.

Outdoor Bar Cart Banner

A few simple additions include a square jar filled with seaglass and books on — you guessed it — cocktails and beer.

Outdoor Bar Cart Sea Glass

However, I think the bright polka-dot straws in a gold pencil holder steal the show because of the bright contrast. I filled a gold candle holder with disposable stirrers, while a simple tray holds the lemons and limes. I filled a small wood serving tray with sand and topped it with crisp white bowls filled with one of my favorite snacks, Goldfish Crackers. To finish the look, I placed fresh flowers on one end of the cart and artwork on the other end. It’s 5 o’clock somewhere, right?

Beachside Cabana Bar Cart

How can you make your next party sizzle? Shop Target’s newest spring decor and entertaining products (available in store and online now) to bring coastal inspiration and create a summer beach house look with a little French Riviera.

1. rss says:

This bar cart looks great!

2. flowergirlcraft says:

Love this, feel like I am at the beach with the colors. The seaglass is a perfect touch. I can see doing this for Father's Day! Change out the sign and you are in business….great post!

3. CucumberH0H says:

I love your brass bar cart! It looks very inviting! I would also add colored plastic pics for the fruit slices.:p:)

4. party_girl says:

I love the cart! It looks so great! I especially love the wood wine holder. This is a great idea and I’m definitely going to remember these tips for my next party :)

5. Anonymous says:

That cart looks great. I really love all of the pink and gold together!

6. L.B. says:

This cart is really cute and creative. I would've never thought of using a candle
    holder for straws. I love the creative ideas I get from this site! P.S. I love
    glitter and those clothes pins are right up my alley. Very cute!

7. annsley says:

This is the cutest bar cart I've ever seen. Who knew a bar cart could be so adorable. And I just ordered the carafe and I can't wait until it comes in.

8. nilrqvag says:

Just purchased a number of Delicious chocolates Dark Bailey Control key nilrqvag and in addition i have to be as a result energized to place the entire group on the subject of i tested out a pair within at Von Maur in addition to I have to be decided to buy them at Tennessee around Von Maur they happen to be for that reason sexy along with the hotlink plus all the things. Isn’t able to wait until I recieve that company. :)

9. Christina Hillsman says:

Where can the bar cart be purchased? I love it and would be perfect on my lanai.