Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I know this holiday is typically an emerald green kind of day, but I decided to go with something that feels a little more peppy. Chartreuse may be a nontraditional St. Paddy’s Day shade of green, but it sure puts a spring in my step.

Mood Board Monday: ChartreuseFashion | Doors | Tiered Florals | Arrangement | Chair | Dining Room | Leeks | Bathroom | Shed

Come back every Monday for an inspirational mood board. Miss a day? See all the posts here.

Mood Board Monday

1. DBCoop says:

Thanks to Kayla Kitts for her Mood Board Monday color selection of chartreuse. Curious about the etymology of the word "chartreuse," I did some quick reading. Little did I know that chartreuse is much more than a fashionable color for spring. It actually started in France in 1764 when the Carthusian order of monks was chartered by the Duke of Burgundy to produce a green/yellow liqueur. The monasteries became known as "charter houses" and thus the French word Chartreuse.

Another ideal drink for St. Patrick's Day — and a fun color to introduce into your home. (Just don't tell'em it's French!)

2. Kayla@HGTV says:

HAHA! I love this.

3. nuqsdqhr says:

I like such. I would most likely reccomend nuqsdqhr to successfully any one. I bring my a minimum of Five times a week identified far from gotten messed up. I possess virtually previously had typically the chesnut for your 12 months and they’re faraway from ravaged!!!

4. Rosie says:

Love the shed doors and have always loved chartreuse!!! Back in the day (when bikinis first emerged) I had a chartreuse bikini…..looked fab in it…well I thought so anyway. :>)

5. Yodel says:

The name alone makes one fall in love with this color!!!

6. Estrack visibility of Juno flyby EFB MLG (Malargue) station is in Argentina, PER (Perth) is in Australia. MAD is NASA’s DSN station near Madrid, Spain.Juno flyby seen from South Africa

7. chanel bags says:

I not to mention my buddies were found to be viewing the excellent secrets found on the website while at once came up with a terrible suspicion I had not thanked you for them. Those women were definitely totally stimulated to learn all of them and have in effect in actuality been having fun with these things. I appreciate you for indeed being so helpful and also for pick out this form of incredibly good subject matter most people are really desirous to be aware of. My personal honest regret for not expressing appreciation to sooner.

8. I really wanted to type a quick note in order to thank you for the precious steps you are placing at this site. My time-consuming internet look up has now been rewarded with awesome knowledge to share with my contacts. I would claim that we site visitors are truly fortunate to live in a decent community with many brilliant people with great secrets. I feel truly privileged to have encountered your webpages and look forward to plenty of more awesome moments reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.