Jennifer Brake with Kitchen Cousins

Cue collective swooning at HGTV headquarters.

Employees lined the Food Network Kitchen as Kitchen Cousins Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri stopped by our Tennessee office for a quick tour of the building before they host the “Raise a Roof” benefit concert to raise money for Rebuilding Together Knoxville here tomorrow night.

As a national organization, Rebuilding Together rallies volunteers and provides home repairs and accessibility modifications to low-income homeowners at no charge to them. The concert will help more Knoxvillians have a safe and healthy place to call home. It’s similar to the Cousins’ newest show Cousins Undercover, where they secretly overhaul a neighborhood hero’s home with the help of the community.

Cute and philanthropic? It just really doesn’t get any better than that.

Anthony and John spent over an hour signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone. How do they never get tired of smiling?!

Kitchen Cousins watching promos
During their tour, they got to meet the people who watch hours and hours of their shows to get just the right sound bites and shots for promos and other projects.

Kitchen Cousins in the Food Network Kitchen
Scripps Social Media Guru Jen Mowrer got the BEST selfie with the Cousins.

If you’re wondering how it turned out…

Selfie with the Kitchen Cousins

Keep up with the Cousins by following them on Twitter at @ColaneriJohn and @CarrinoAnthony. They might just tweet you back!

HGTV On-Air

1. Jude Reed says:

I live in Knoxville….love the cousins! My home is open for any project they would want to do.

2. Linda says:

I live in Wilmington, NC. You can tear out my old kitchen and start new anytime.

3. Jeff Doherty says:

Marblehead kitchen disaster needs the cousins touch. When are they going to be in Massachusetts? I've seen poster boards indicating that they are coming, but where? and when? Jeff

4. Kerlyn says:

Hey guys I am so in love with your show!! I need a kitchen makeover. I am French and Dutch and I would like the theme to be French island. Please help me??

5. Maria E. says:

My elderly parents (87 & 90) who live across the street from me were hit hard by a recent tornado (April 28). Their house is unlivable. We are still tearing out and salvaging what we can by ourselves….my brother, his wife, my nephew, and me. I too was hit so I am having to divide my time. We would really appreciate anything the Kitchen Cousins could do for them as far as coming up with some concept/design for an open kitchen and great room. They are so deserving; they have devoted their entire lives to the service of others through the American Legion since they BOTH left the Army Air Corps in 1945 and moved to Tupelo, MS!
    Thank you for your consideration!

6. Belle says:

Dear Anthony & John,

My mother's home is approximately 100 years old. The house is falling a part. Both my sister and I have tried to talk my mom into moving in with one of us, but of course she doesn't want to. I know there are lots of deserving people who would benefit from our assistance, I only ask you take this request under consideration. My mom lives in San Antonio, Texas, she is 71 years old and lives on a fix income. There's so much that she needs that it is overwhelming. Keep up the good work, and continue to transform and change lives!

Belle

7. Thank you Donnie! My spouse and i undoubtedly agree on typically the hito info. Well-formed keywords and also grammar really should be an integral part of virtually any site for that reasons anyone note, but with any luck , folks study not necessarily focus with them to the bar regarding some other SEO improvements.

8. Herbalife says:

Hi there George, I would like that people come across the item inside the local environment inside the GetListed. org Resource place as opposed to in thirdparty weblogs. I understand this particular extends counter to the majority best practices intended for spreading one thing through social media.