If you saw my post about High Point Furniture Market’s top trends, you already know that Camille and I spotted lots of decor in both blue and orange on our recent design scout. While many showrooms featured indigo, navy and deep orange, I especially loved fabric and wallpaper company Thibaut‘s interpretation of the color combination.

Spring Color Inspiration on HGTV's Design Happens: Aqua + Coral

Coral and aqua are a classic, coastal take on the blue and orange combination. And how adorable is that quatrefoil-shaped table from Oomph? Combined with white, light blue and gray, this combination is crisp, preppy and perfect for spring.

Get more color palette inspiration from our previous Tuesday Huesday posts.

1. a_fan says:

For a nautical look, I always love navy madras!

2. Judy says:

Love these colors together. I just painted my bathroom in coral, with aqua and white towels.

3. Carol says:

Cheery and happy colors…love it ♥

4. Judy B. says:

It's true, what goes around, comes around. Those are the color's I had in my first house in 1963!

5. […] no secret that I love turquoise. (See exhibits A, B and C.) Another blue-green fan? Gorgeous actress Lupita Nyong’o, who recently […]

6. Shawn says:

I just finished my pool house in these colors. It turned out gorgeous. These colors just make me feel happy. Here is a pic: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/118641771408755819/

7. Roxane says:

What brand and names of the paint colors? Thinking about these in my bedroom, I have light gray carpet and ivory cottage style furniture. Love these colors!

8. Ashley says:

I would love to know what brand of paint this is and what the name of the color is.

9. Surveil – Star Xbox 360 Parental Controls is one such tool, provding helpful guidance about
    the content and age-appropriateness of computer and video games.
    If you ppay them at the end of the week, mmake sure you encourage that they save foor something or
    have a goal of what to do with the money. Kenney is a self described ‘professional kid,’
    who uses LEGO pieces to design aand create three-dimensional sculptures and
    two-dimensional pixilated mosaic portraits ‘ all created with LEGO bricks.

10. Jane says:

Looks like auto correct worked overtime on that last post