Sometime last year, Briana pitched this spring-y creamsicle hue for Color of the Month. While it didn’t win, it certainly garnered my vote. Its sunny and refreshing demeanor feels so perfectly in season to me. What’s your take on sherbet-inspired hues?

Mood Board Monday: Orange SherbetTop, L to R: Etsy, fashiontoast, sticky, gooey, creamy, chewy | Middle, L to R: Pure Style Home, Betty Crocker, Florida’s Natural | Bottom, L to R: Peacock Events, Etsy

Come back every Monday for an inspirational mood board. Miss a day? See all the posts here.

Mood Board Monday

1. Briana@HGTV says:

Yes! Thank you for the Creamsicle love. So pinned it to my board already.

2. rss says:

It's a great color.

3. Liz_HGTV says:

So pretty. I second the call for a re-pitch!

4. Beverly Rissler says:

Love the color

5. Eve says:

Love this color. That is what I see when I meditate. It is warm & soothing.

6. jak says:

love the color, so refreshing.

7. Betsy Lindsey says:

Love it, I recently painted a bedroom/office this color, was called "marmalade". Was very similar to this color.

8. Ginny says:

I painted my north-facing kitchen this color and when the morning light would enter the room, it would light up and make the space feel brighter and warm.

9. Sharon says:

I recently purchased a 22 year old motor home with a hideous dark blue and red color scheme. I am leaning toward grey, orange and white but unfortunately I'm not good at designing. I thought I'd have grey curtains but I don't know what color my small couch should be. My throw pillows will be orange and white or something similar. Any suggestions? I don't want a white couch because we will be camping.

• Robin P says:

I would think a sofa in a charcoal grey would fit nicely and better suit a camping environment. If you want to do grey curtains, go with a lighter dove grey shade and then accent with pops of orange in pillows and accessories!

• Sharon says:

Thank you for your comment. I had something like that in mind but wasn't sure how to put it together. What would you suggest for the color of the lamp shades?

10. Zelma says:

A nice cream color fornthe lamp shades.