Drew and Jonathan are back for a second season of the hit competition show Brother Vs. Brother, but when they’re not competing for bragging rights, they collaborate on Property Brothers and Buying and Selling to create beautiful, functional spaces.

Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott

In honor of the upcoming second season of Brother Vs. Brother, premiering June 8 at 9/8c, we pitted some of the Brothers’ best spaces against one other. (Meet the brothers’ season two teams now!) Browse the designs, then vote for your favorites!

Pick Your Favorite Property Brothers Bedroom

Property Brothers Artwork

Pick Your Favorite Bathroom

Property Brothers Dining Room

Table Design from Property Brothers

Pick Your Favorite Chandelier From Property Brothers

Pick Your Favorite Backsplash

Pick Your Favorite Armchair

Pick Your Favorite Pendant

Pick Your Favorite Rug

HGTV On-Air

1. GLORIA JACKSON says:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PROPERTY BROTHERS, IT IS THE BEST SHOW ON HGTV. THEIR DESIGNS ARE AWESOME AND SO INSPIRING. I GET AS EMOTIONAL AS THE NEW HOMEOWNERS! I ISHE THEY COULD GUIDE ME IN MY KITCEN RENOVATION, IM ALL OVER THE PLACE AND SURE COULD USE A WORD OR TWO OF ADVISE.. GLORIA JACK

2. Ms Miller says:

where can I find the chandelier that was used in one of the Scott brothers show, it was in the dining room and looked like a large tulip upside down, but when the fan was turned on the petals opened up? it is just what I am looking for,

3. Mary says:

I am addicted. On all the time!

4. K. White says:

Love these guys! I want my 28 yr. old daughter to meet them! She thinks they are hot!

5. Diane Jackson says:

Love the show. Watch every single one. Can you come do my house even though I'm not moving??? We have been renovating for 20 years and still not done. You guys could knock it out in 2 weeks!!!

6. Lorraine Fleming says:

All I have to say is when are you coming to Dover De?

7. Gail Curley says:

On Property Brothers tonight a couple purchased the 100 year old home that has been in her family for many years. The brothers purchased a beige and off white (kind of lg paisley print) fir one of the main living areas. I love the rug and would like to know where I can find it!

Gail

8. Gail Curley says:

Gail

9. Rose C. says:

Property Brothers' one of my favorite shows! I watch them every week on Wednesdays. They can come to Maine and they have the best food ever – on me! Exchange? Some help in rearranging furnitures, and helpful advice.

10. MARIA SLADE says:

I call them my tv boyfriends, Not sure which one is cuter!!! (Johnathan)