Drew and Jonathan are back for a second season of the hit competition show Brother Vs. Brother, but when they’re not competing for bragging rights, they collaborate on Property Brothers and Buying and Selling to create beautiful, functional spaces.

Property Brothers Drew and Jonathan Scott

In honor of the upcoming second season of Brother Vs. Brother, premiering June 8 at 9/8c, we pitted some of the Brothers’ best spaces against one other. (Meet the brothers’ season two teams now!) Browse the designs, then vote for your favorites!

Pick Your Favorite Property Brothers Bedroom

Property Brothers Artwork

Pick Your Favorite Bathroom

Property Brothers Dining Room

Table Design from Property Brothers

Pick Your Favorite Chandelier From Property Brothers

Pick Your Favorite Backsplash

Pick Your Favorite Armchair

Pick Your Favorite Pendant

Pick Your Favorite Rug

HGTV On-Air

1. Susan Picken says:

I love the show. Your both my favorite as well as your designs! Just can't watch enough!

2. Ruthie J. Orsborn says:

I wish I could get the Property Brothers to come home with me to Montgomery, Alabama.

3. Toni Callazzo says:

The greatest shows on HGTV love both of them. Jonathan is a fabulous designer and worker, and Drew is a great realtor

4. Marianne C says:

I enjoy your show for your ideas used to renovate from old to new… I'm always looking for workable ideas to renovate my own badly designed galley type area, that is part of a larger eat-in kitchen… on a limited budget, of course.

5. Marianne C says:

Just watched the promo for the new season of Brother vs Brother. Looking forward to the reveals of each room. However, a little less picking on each other and a little more brotherly love (without the banter all the time) will make the show more enjoyable.

6. Debra Jackson says:

Johnathan & Drew, I will give up my career in a "Milla-Second just to work for you, ( Hell, I'de even fetch Coffee n donuts just to work with you guys) I have been an admirer of your work since the show started . I Love -Love-Love Design and construction.

7. sheila says:

love you both see the shows all the time, God has bless you and your family never miss looking at anything you put out there on TV.

8. Maria R says:

Enjoy watching you guys work and goof around! Competition is tight!

9. irenelegg says:

You are a real blessing to others. You have great taste for creating beautiful things. Keep it up and pray for more shows to watch soon.

10. Andrea says:

Love the brothers and Jonathan has amazing ideas and I wish they would come to the Florida panhandle I'd love to have Jonathan's help with the areas I won't the change in my house

Liz GrayLiz is a senior editor at HGTV.com and an co-editor-in-chief for Design Happens. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on...

See What We’re Pinning

• Jasmine, Bergamot, and Violet Leaf Bath Tea |

• Decals for a Dorm Door >>

• Dorm Room Decorating Ideas & Decor Essentials | HGTV

• Make a dorm room feel like home with bold, graphic