Congratulations to this month’s random winner, Michelle R.!

Insect-inspired pieces were everywhere at this spring’s recent High Point Furniture Market, from fabrics to decorative objects to wall decor. My favorite take on the trend, though? The Pheromone by Christoper Marley collection of original insect art pieces. Marley takes mounted butterfly art to the next level, arranging some of the most colorful bees, wasps, flies, dayflying moths into an amazing mosaic that is a focal point from afar…

Freebie Friday on HGTV.com - Win a Christopher Marley Original Insect Art Piece

…and even more amazing up close:

Freebie Friday on HGTV.com - Win Original Insect Artwork From Christopher Marley

If you’re a fellow fan of the insect art trend, good news: You could win this gorgeous 2o x 24 Aesthetica Mosaic to bring some nature into your home this spring.  To enter for a chance to win this art piece, leave a comment below. This month’s question: How do you bring nature into your decor?

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 3:00 p.m. ET on May 16, 2014 and 3:00 p.m. ET on May 19, 2014. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of the prize: $1,620.00. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932

Freebies

1. Rhonda says:

I am a classroom teacher. This would create a wonderful discussion and research for the students

2. annette says:

By having houseplants and bringing in (about this time of year), some wild flowers from the fields in the back of our property…..some are so pretty :)

3. Daddy Belly says:

Open the windows, clip some asparagus from the garden, sauté it with some of last year's garlic and some butter.

4. Ming says:

I love to bring nature into my home by having organic items and forms. For example, my table is a raw edge slab of walnut set upon a more industrial steel I frame support. I like earth tones in my decor. Would love this mosaic… now to decide on where to display it.

5. Kathy JG Carter says:

I decorate with lots of house plants with fake butterflies in them. I also love to use driftwood and rocks!! We also like to paint the rocks. My bathroom is beach heaven!! with shells, Air Plants, coral, starfish and the works. I love decorating with natural things. Everything I see outside my mind goes "What could I use that for" rather than what it is :) Happy Creating!!! CartersCraftingCorner.blogspot.com

6. angelica says:

i live at the beach, and daily i go out and sea shell hunt, i like collecting the broken pieces of conk shells and making them into tea light candle holders, i use my leftover coconut oils jars, cut them into different height sizes and fill them with the shells, i also pick up snail shells and use those as jar fillers also. i love to live the salt water life!

7. Charlie Gainey says:

I WATCH HGTV OF COURSE!!!!!!!

8. Patrice says:

What a Creation!

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Tips to decorate with yellow ->

• This viewer wanted to create a light, airy dining room

• Staying with neutral shabby chic hues, this viewer mixed

• This white-on-white living room brings an airy beach feel