Congratulations to this month’s random winner, Michelle R.!

Insect-inspired pieces were everywhere at this spring’s recent High Point Furniture Market, from fabrics to decorative objects to wall decor. My favorite take on the trend, though? The Pheromone by Christoper Marley collection of original insect art pieces. Marley takes mounted butterfly art to the next level, arranging some of the most colorful bees, wasps, flies, dayflying moths into an amazing mosaic that is a focal point from afar…

Freebie Friday on HGTV.com - Win a Christopher Marley Original Insect Art Piece

…and even more amazing up close:

Freebie Friday on HGTV.com - Win Original Insect Artwork From Christopher Marley

If you’re a fellow fan of the insect art trend, good news: You could win this gorgeous 2o x 24 Aesthetica Mosaic to bring some nature into your home this spring.  To enter for a chance to win this art piece, leave a comment below. This month’s question: How do you bring nature into your decor?

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 3:00 p.m. ET on May 16, 2014 and 3:00 p.m. ET on May 19, 2014. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of the prize: $1,620.00. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932

Freebies

1. G. Springs says:

I bring nature into my decor by having live plants. Live plants also offer many help benefits. I also have a 55 gallon fish tank. This piece of artwork is gorgeous. The butterflies really makes it stand out. I reminds me of how God changes and transforms us in our lives.

2. Jeremy says:

Incorporating house plants (preferably "hard-to-kill" variety) throughout the home, while adding just a little bit of green tones here and there via pillows and accessories.

w00t! :)

3. Jeannie Kieselburg says:

Our home is mostly neutral earthy tones, with TONS of windows, always open, looking out on the beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains! Our walls are covered with art, most of it organic and earthy, with a splash of primitives.

4. Aneesa says:

I also use houseplants as well as my collection of shells to decorate bookshelves and use sticks collected from outside to decorate.

5. Dena Honea says:

I am an artist and graphic designer. I use pieces of nature such as sticks, leaves, flowers, etc. to bring texture into my artwork and home. There are so many beautiful textures, color palettes, and shapes all around us every day that get unnoticed! It breaks my heart!

6. Lola says:

I enjoy a rustic-contemporary style. I think many wood types, and finishes as well as hints of fur bring the rustic/nature element in nicely.

7. Judy Wickens says:

awesome

8. heather says:

I bring nature into my decor by keeping some herbs & small fruit tree plants in the house. I just love gardening year round. I'm working on growing a framed living wall for the kitchen as well!

9. Cara says:

I have plants and herbs in the house. I also try to use artwork that depicts outdoor scenes. Most of my windows have minimal drapery to allow light into the room.

10. Michele Bussiere says:

We have bowls scattered around the house for collecting items from nature that we find in our daily travels, including feathers, nests, small stones, sea shells, leaves, flowers, pine cones, dead insects, shed snake skins, chunks of beeswax, etc. At this point, most rooms in our home have a collection of interesting objects to investigate and appreciate.

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• If you can tie a knot, then these flowy cafe curtains will

• Transform ordinary draperies into the exact look you want

• Add an unexpected aspect to your window treatments by using

• Use your basic painting skills to add a vintage feel to