This month we’re celebrating indigo as our Color of the Month, but it’s not the only blue hue our staff has a color-crush on. Ever since Made + Remade editor-in-chief Kelly Smith Trimble pitched classic cornflower blue in our monthly color meeting, I’ve been noticing it everywhere from decor to recipes to fashion.

Cornflower and Yellow Wedding Color Palette

Both bright and cool at the same time, this hue lends itself especially well to outdoor spring weddings. I love the combination of striking blue bridesmaid dresses paired with cheerful yellow and pink flowers as featured on Elizabeth Ann Designs. And don’t limit this color to your decor — you can use real cornflowers or bright-blue violets to create wedding-worthy cocktails and desserts, like these found on Adventures in Cooking. So, what do you think — will you try this bright blue hue this spring?

Get more color palette inspiration from our previous Tuesday Huesday posts.

Tuesday Huesday

1. Erin | EAD Weddings says:

Thank you so much for including Elizabeth Anne Designs in this gorgeous palette—it's absolutely stunning!

2. Rhonda says:

Love this great color combination.

3. Celeste C. says:

The yellow, along with the blue, is striking in my opinion.

4. gemma says:

Love the blue, it reminds me of a sapphire ring my grandmother gave me a long time ago. The sapphire goes so well with the lemon color, a good combination. I haven't been to a wedding yet with this color scheme, however I will look forward to the day i do and wear my sapphire ring with pride :)
    - gemma
    acsilver.co.uk

5. Sara says:

Everyone has a right to believe and express our beliefs canceling flip and flop brothers because of there moral beliefs is wrong,I believe the same and watch your shows,hgtv shame

6. Debbie says:

Thank you for the blue and yellow. Trying to find the right blue to go with my pale yellow dressers. I have now found it… Also will be working in the pink and greens. I was almost ready to give up. LOVE HGTV

7. Cheryl says:

I love these colors! Going to use them for my wedding!