In honor of today’s Season 2 release of Orange Is the New Black, here are a few examples of how you can incorporate orange in your home. This vibrant color is perfect for infusing some energy into your decor. Try pairing it with my personal favorites, turquoise or aqua, for a playful accent.

So, if you need a break from your OITNB binge, peel your eyes away from Netflix and check out some of these design ideas:

Orange Really IS the New Black: How to Use Orange at Home

Top, L to R: Orange Padded Chair, Vintage Book Display, “Goldie” Sunflowers | Middle, L to R: Cocktail Cart, Orange Throw Pillows| Bottom, L to R: Eco-Chic Serving Tray, Outdoor Living Room

Design Inspiration

1. […] Click Here To Read The Full Story […]

2. vendytaylor025 says:

­I­m m­ak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­­­­W­­­­­W­­.­ℱ­O­X­9­0­0­.­­C­­­­­­­­­ⓞ­­­­­­­M­­

3. Judie says:

In the Aqua and orange color combo, what color and whose product is the orange? Would love to use it.

4. Michael says:

What an awesome idea to have the best decoration of the home that looks so great in the orange color and I really love to have this because it is a better way to organize the color scheme of the home and its interior. You are too good in the home interior decoration and this post is a great example of it.

5. Vernon says:

Hi Kristine, I love the orange color in our dresses and the interior decoration of our home. By watching this post I really love to implement these ideas in my own home interior and that will be great for me to have my favorite color scheme in my home.

6. Victorina says:

My research has actually been enhanced by you details, I’m thankful for the post

7. Henry says:

Great contribution love your blog, hopefully I’ll be back.