Featured

It’s amazing to see what Jonathan and Drew can accomplish by working together on Property Brothers, but it’s equally fun to watch them one-up each other in friendly competition. In honor of the season two premiere of Brother Vs. Brother (this Sunday, June 8, at 9/8 c!,) we want to know: Which brother’s flea market transformation from HGTV Magazine do you prefer?

Drew and Jonathan Scott - HGTV's Property Brothers

Drew and Jonathan Scott

It’s amazing what a little paint can do! Drew used two coats of orange-red paint and some updated hardware to transform this basic lacquered sideboard into a sleek, modern piece.  Get the how-to instructions here >>

Drew Scott’s Sideboard Makeover

Jonathan, meanwhile, turned this dated side table into a modern piece using soft gray paint and a geometric stencil. The yellow handle adds an unexpected touch of color. Get the how-to instructions here >>

Jonathan Scott Table Makeover

Jonathan Scott’s Table Makeover

So, which makeover is your favorite? Vote for your favorite below, then check out other HGTV stars’ smart paint transformations. And don’t forget to tune in to Brother Vs. Brother this Sunday at 9/8c.

DIY, HGTV On-Air

1. Regina L says:

I love the new hardware on the sideboard. The handles and the color make it a great statement piece.

2. Maria says:

They are both great, but the orange-red give a punch of color makes any room alive, i would say it depends of the room and the purpose. The table is a neutral color it's eclectic, and unique, something old and modern at the same time.

3. susan says:

Jonathan is my guy — he could work wonders with my tired old kitchen, but sadly I prefer Drew's makeover. The pulls remind me of cleats on a boat.

4. Paulette says:

I could easily imitate Drew's sideboard but Jonathan's creativity is just great

5. Raelene says:

I prefer the lines of the sideboard to that of the side table, and in small spaces the sideboard would be more useful.

6. Pat says:

How can I choose between my two favorite men on my favorite show. They both do a fabulous job with different but excellent results. I refuse to choose so they won't feud.

7. Kim Tran says:

Hi Drew please help me to sale both of history house

Kim Trent