It’s amazing to see what Jonathan and Drew can accomplish by working together on Property Brothers, but it’s equally fun to watch them one-up each other in friendly competition. In honor of the season two premiere of Brother Vs. Brother (this Sunday, June 8, at 9/8 c!,) we want to know: Which brother’s flea market transformation from HGTV Magazine do you prefer?

Drew and Jonathan Scott - HGTV's Property Brothers

Drew and Jonathan Scott

It’s amazing what a little paint can do! Drew used two coats of orange-red paint and some updated hardware to transform this basic lacquered sideboard into a sleek, modern piece.  Get the how-to instructions here >>

Drew Scott’s Sideboard Makeover

Jonathan, meanwhile, turned this dated side table into a modern piece using soft gray paint and a geometric stencil. The yellow handle adds an unexpected touch of color. Get the how-to instructions here >>

Jonathan Scott Table Makeover

Jonathan Scott’s Table Makeover

So, which makeover is your favorite? Vote for your favorite below, then check out other HGTV stars’ smart paint transformations. And don’t forget to tune in to Brother Vs. Brother this Sunday at 9/8c.

DIY, HGTV On-Air

1. […] Take Our Poll Click Here To Read The Full Story […]

2. 4Grammy says:

Both pieces would go well in my home because of the great colors but I think Jonathan's treatment of the side table took more imagination.

3. Carlee says:

They both look great but I like the sideboard most.

4. Stephanie says:

While both are major improvements from the originals, I don't really love either. The color on the first is fine, but I don't love the hardware. And I don't really like the mosaic look on the second…not sure where it would go in someone's home.

5. Julie Gallia says:

Love the red sideboard/buffet but would use different ornamental pulls…clever use of a pop of color. I would put that in my house!

6. myra wandry says:

the handles are too modern for me. frankly i hate any colored associated with orange. turquoise would have been better to me.

7. Barbara says:

Watching episode 2 of season 2 last evening I w secas wondering if they went back later and fixed the gray subway tile? It was put up fine until you get to the sink and you can see the tiles are way off. They started in standard subway, with the second row lining up halfway across the previous row.. You get to the sink and the overlap is only a couple of inches.

8. Rose Ann says:

Both brothers are very talented and do an outstanding job! However, I preferred Drew's sideboard.

9. Curlygirl says:

Both projects look great, but I like the sideboard the best for its practicality. I might have painted it a different color though, maybe peacock (aqua). But it's a great piece!

10. JanaDiane says:

We need to be very careful not to ruin a beautiful antique by painting it. That being said, often painting a wood piece is a great way of giving new life to furniture.
    I like the sideboard, in fact I did something quite similar in my home. The side table is what I would consider a great candidate for painting over in a more attractive way. Sorry Jonathan.