Are you obsessed with interior design? Do you dream about growing your brand? Then pack your bags, because it’s time for camp — Design Camp, that is. Design Camp is a three-day-long meeting of the minds for interior designers, architects, bloggers, artists and trendsetters. The brainchild of celebrity interior designers Lori Dennis and Kelli Ellis, this event in Las Vegas is for designers at every level.

Design Camp 2014

Camp begins Tuesday, July 29, with a tour of world class showrooms, meeting and mingling with your fellow campers at a cocktail mixer — as well as meeting your hosts, sponsors and speakers. Bright and early on Wednesday morning, your educational journey will begin with learning to build fundamentals of today’s design processes, tools and trends. Wednesday caps with another cocktail gathering to cement your new relationships with the design elite. Thursday’s schedule forges ahead with the building of design relationships and how to acquire and monetize an envied social presence. The day progresses with invaluable topics about managing and marketing your projects and your brand. Each day of Design Camp provides you with the opportunity to learn and network with the most respected professionals in the interior design business.

FULL DESIGN CAMP AGENDA >>

We’re giving three lucky Design Happens readers a chance to win a free ticket* to Las Vegas Design Camp on July 29-31. To enter for a chance to win, leave a comment below. This contest’s question: What event are you looking forward to at Design Camp? We’ll choose three random winners next Wednesday, June 18.

*The winner will only receive a ticket to Design Camp; travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the individual.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 2:00 p.m. ET on June 11, 2014 and 2:00 p.m. ET on June 18, 2014. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of each prize: $1297. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Announcements, Freebies

1. Lisa Panissidi says:

Design Camp is brilliant! How to acquire and monetize an envied social presence certainly caught my attention as well as marketing and managing projects and my brand. As a design graduate who is building my career and embarking into hospitality design, I would welcome the opportunity to evolve and feed my interior design obsession with Design Camp!!

2. Ramon Martinez Jr says:

Hi, I recently got my business license for my company Domus Moderno. My goal has always been to be a business owner. I have my BS in Interior Design and I have my MBA Marketing. All this to say, I would love to be a participant of the Interior Design Camp! I am interested most in; Henry Lien – Design And Law Come together, Kimberley Seldon – Business of Design, and Ramsin Khachi – Designing your business for success! Thank you, for the opportunity to enter the contest!!

3. Nadya says:

This program looks amazing!! All the events in the agenda look incredible but the event "Design and Law Come together" looks really interesting to me! I am curious about how these two seemingly unrelated things can come together. As a college student, I am interested in studying visual art and the humanities, so this event stood out to me particularly :)

4. Susab says:

I would love to see all the amazing showrooms, a chance of a lifetime. Learning about managing and marketing projects and your brand, would be invaluable!

5. Kristi Bennett says:

What a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in design. I most look forward to cultural design and designing a fabric line. As a painter of canvas floorcloths I can see this being most beneficial.

6. Yesenia Herrera says:

I am looking forward to Business of Design by Kimberly Seldon and well the whole agenda looks great! I would be blessed to have this opportunity, I am currently changing my major to Interior Design and would love to learn more about the industry.

7. Sonja says:

What an amazing opportunity this would be! I would love to hear the trend update as well as book publishing tips…and the showrooms…and the experienced speakers…and time with like-minded design obsessed people! : )

8. mgm_722 says:

I am excited about Adam Japko's Social Media Know-How! Everything looks amazing and incredible helpful!

9. Tamika Moore says:

I would like to know more about managing and marketing your projects and your brand.

10. Chris says:

I would appreciate all ideas and tips on drafting and art design for TV and shows .