Now’s the time to show your true team allegiance — are you #TeamJonathan or #TeamDrew? This Sunday at 9/8c, tune into the season two finale of Brother Vs. Brother. Will Team Drew take home another win, or will Team Jonathan even up the score? Plus, find out which skilled contestant is heading home with $50,000 and the title of Champion of Brother Vs. Brother.

Brother Vs. Brother Season 2 Finale

Drew and Jonathan pillow fight with the finale’s expert judges, Flip or Flop‘s Tarek and Christina El Moussa and Love It or List It‘s Hilary Farr and David Visentin.

Team Drew amps up the competition with a master suite redesign they call “Zen Spa.” Both the bathroom and bedroom feature a mix of earth tones and natural materials. Over on Team Jonathan, Adi and Rick create symmetry in the bathroom with his-and-her features. Plus, Adi showcases his handiwork with an impressive wainscoting project around the bedroom.

Catch this sneak peek of Sunday’s final challenge:

Show love for your favorite brother or team with DIY Team Jonathan and Team Drew temporary tattoos. Then, tune in for the Brother Vs. Brother finale this Sunday, July 13 at 9/8c.

1. gail hunt says:

I need help looking at a fixer upper don't know what price to go in at. All floor need to be redone and deck,porch, kitchen I need you lol thanks but we know I don't have the money for that. Love the show cant believe what you guy do nice to see home being saved

2. Joyce O'Connor says:

I really am glad it is about over. I am really tired of these guys, they are on all the time. Lots of people I know have quit watching HGTV because of repeat shows.

3. Mazowieckie Centrum Fiskalne poleca najlepsze kasy fiskalne Warszawa. Dobra kasa fiskalna Warszawa w Mazowieckim Centrum Fiskalnym.

4. janet Eicher says:

cable went out right before they announced the winner Help me WHo won?????

5. bonnie linde says:

will not watch again . the girl card was played.

6. Erica says:

I love shows with the Scott brothers. They have great ideas and it shows in their work

7. Kim Trent says:

Hi Guy I love your show and both of you very hand some I did star buy some old house repair for sale but I don't know how to decorate in side will your guy please give some I dea how to decorate for sale it is history house
    And my name is Kim Tran my email is blueskyatlanta@yahoo.com