UPDATE: This poll is now closed. Thanks for spending Christmas in July with HGTV Magazine.

christmas in july

Get a head start on the holidays! Browse the Christmas in July hub where our hgtv.com editors have found the best ideas for handmade gifts and decorations, kids’ crafts, greeting cards and more. But first, take a second to answer the question below. HGTV Magazine is already prepping for this year’s December issue and asks for your input on the long-standing Christmas tree debate: real or fake?

Christmas decorations

The holidays will be here before you know it.

HGTV Magazine, Holidays

1. Show Me Decorating says:

We call them "Faux" or Permanent! Pre lit and ready to go. "Faux" Christmas trees allow us to decorate early and enjoy the holidays longer. We're celebrating Christmas in July showmedecorating.com

2. Mazowieckie Centrum Fiskalne poleca najlepsze kasy fiskalne Warszawa. Dobra kasa fiskalna Warszawa w Mazowieckim Centrum Fiskalnym.

3. Patsy Gray says:

As I have gotten older a faux tree is best for me. Already has lights, less time decorating &
    less clean-up. You can always buy scented candles for the cedar smell.

4. Lori Yost says:

I love having my tree up from early November until January so that is why I choose a fake tree the real ones only last a few weeks.

5. Kathleen King says:

Using an Artificial tree is economical, easier, and less work. I usually leave my tree up for 2 months December & January since everyone has busy schedules we are able to celebrate with family & friends at their convenience.

6. Kathleen King says:

7. Mary K says:

I like the smell of real, but the convenience of artificial. I can leave it up a month or more!

8. appointment w2art. information, site make it possible for check out inv in addition to web cam work 00% ^^and study result (but the idea talk thai language)
    cheap beats by dre http://www.gandsappaloosas.com/cheap-beats-by-dre.php