Congratulations to the giveaway winner, Stephanie G!
Welcome to Spring Essentials, a Design Happens mini-series where we’ll highlight our favorite products to help you get your home ready for spring. The third installment: Spring organization products that will make the most of your home’s storage space. See our product picks, then enter for a chance to win some supplies to organize your home.
We’ve shared our favorite cleaning products with you, so now it’s time to get organized. I absolutely do not like organizing, which is a little embarrassing for me to admit. I can never quite get a good grasp on how to be organized or what products to use to maximize storage and functionality. I corralled my most organized friends to help me come up with a list of products they can’t live without and that make organizing a
fun less daunting task.
1. Mark Brothers Cable Labels: Identify your cords in the cutest, quirkiest way with these little clip-on guys. Each clip-on comes with a label sticker, so you won’t be left guessing which cord belongs to what electronic. ($14.00)
2. Jonathan Adler Collapsible Bins: Store your clutter in style with these boldly-patterned storage bins by Jonathan Adler. The designs will transform your shelves into a statement piece, and you can collapse them when not in use. ($20)
3. Fox Paper Clip Holder: Made of solid mahogany wood, this adorable creature is a fun addition to your home office desk. Its magnetic body keeps paper clips easily accessible in one area, so you don’t take up an entire drawer. ($19.95)
4. Grocery Bag Dispenser: I’ll admit, I keep my grocery bags in a narrow cabinet in my kitchen. A grocery bag dispenser would be much more practical since it fits nicely in a pantry or storage closet, and only requires tape or screws to mount on the wall. It’s easy to use and saves storage space, not to mention, its sleek design works with any style home. ($10)
5. Rakku Shoe Wheel: It may not look like it, but this wheel can store up to 30 pairs of shoes without taking up too much precious floor space. I imagine myself spinning the wheel every morning, and picking a random pair of shoes to plan my outfit around. That’s one fun way to start the day! ($71)
6. Hair Accessories Organizer: By the time I get ready in the mornings, it looks like a tornado ripped through my bathroom. I need several hair products to tame my unruly waves, so this all-in-one hair accessories organizer would be perfect for those in the same boat. It even comes with an outlet, so you can directly plug-in your hot tools.
Are you ready to get organized? We’re offering one winner HGTV office supplies (includes notebooks, pens and push pins) to help organize your home office.
To enter for a chance to win, leave a comment below. This giveaway’s question: What’s your favorite go-to product or tip that helps you stay organized?
You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 10:00 a.m. ET on March 30, 2015 and 12:00 p.m. ET on March 31, 2015. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prizes: $30. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.