I may be gaga over my guy but I’ll be quick to mention that I need QT with my ladies. Whether you’re single, married or otherwise taken, we can all agree that there’s nothing like a best friend or lots of best friends. So, set aside some time before February 14 to celebrate those special gals in your life who have been there through it all — break ups, make ups, moves, graduations and job promotions. Then, take a cue from our favorite TV bestie, Leslie Knope, with these Galentine’s Day party ideas and our own ways to cook up a yummy breakfast for your favorites.
1. ban.do 2. Kate Spade 3. ModCloth 4. Moorea Seal 5. Shopbop
1. Sweet Talk Pens. Your BFF has a high-stress job with stacked meetings every day. These pens offer an instant ego boost, all over good vibes and a rock-star mentality. (My fave: You’re better than unicorns.)
2. “Happy Hour” Flask. Is your friend the gal who likes to be ready to mix her favorite drink at a moment’s notice? This flask is perfect for her. Plus, it’s small enough to fit in a wristlet.
3. Cat Mugs. Keep one for yourself and gift the other to a friend. When side by side, they make the perfect set. (This is ideal for cat lovers, tea drinkers and coffee addicts.)
4. Floral iPhone Case. This isn’t your typical iPhone case, people. This is a gorgeous metallic cover with an arrangement of real, dried roses and daises, symbolizing innocent beauty and love. (Only your BFF would appreciate this!)
5. Best Friend Bracelet. Who didn’t have best friend jewelry? I thought so. If it wasn’t a broken heart necklace, it was handmade beaded bracelets. As adults, we can proudly showcase our friendship with these bangle bracelets. Love.
Feeling crafty? Test your DIY skills with these handmade Valentine’s Day gifts.