We’re counting down to Christmas with a new holiday party tip, decorating idea or DIY project every day until December 25. Miss a day? See all the posts here.
You guys! Only TWO DAYS left until Christmas. Today, get the kids involved in the holiday prep and make a hand-painted cookie plate just for Santa.
On white oven-proof plates, use assorted colors of food- and dishwasher-safe ceramic paint or paint pens to draw a Christmasy scene. Let dry overnight, then bake according to paint directions and place by the tree. Don’t forget the homemade cookies!
MORE HOLIDAY CRAFTS FOR KIDS:
- Make Moveable Paper Deer From Our Printable Template
- Create a Glittering Chain-Link Garland
- Easy Ombre Coffee Filter Trees
- Make Delicious Reindeer Cake Pops
- Decorate a Gingerbread House
- Quick Cookie-Cutter Ornaments
- Have a Fun Fondue Party