Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Jul 24

Two Journeys: Britany Versus Danielle

Danielle Colding and Britany Simon

Britany and Danielle may be friends, but only one can go home the Design Star. Find out who wins it all, tonight at 9/8c! Here’s a peek at the two finalists’ road to the last challenge.

Who do you think will win? Voice your opinion in the comments below.

Posted at 5:08 pm

138 Comments

1. Britany all the way!!!! Biggest fan :)

Mckayla on July 24, 2012 at 1:44 pm
  2. Britany will definitely make the better host!

Mkkmorris on July 24, 2012 at 2:58 pm
  3. MS DANIELLE WOULD MAKE GREAT DESIGN STAR JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS COME A LONG WAY IN A SHORT TIME . THE LAST DESIGN STAR WAS AMAZING. WHEN MR DAVID WON IT MADE MY HUSBAND AND I SMILE. BECAUSE HE WAS JUMPING FROM SIDE TO SIDE .THAT IS WHEN I REALLY STARTED WATCHING DESIGN STAR WE THINK IF MS DANIELLE WOULD WON. SHE WOULD MAKE A NICE HOST GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THE DESIGN STARS. THEY WERE VERY GOOD THIS TIME VERY HARD TO PICK THIS SEASON :) SMILE MAY GOD BLESS THEM BOTH.

GROVER AND LUDIE on July 24, 2012 at 4:39 pm
  4. Danielle all the way!

designoholic on July 24, 2012 at 4:57 pm
  5. Brittany, you're my gal… I love your spunk, your designs are amazing, and you've remained positive during the entire season. I hope you make it all the way!

Lori- hgtv maniac on July 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm
  6. SO disappointed in this season's Design Star. I feel Hilari was robbed; and I also feel that the judges have favored Daniele for several episodes. Other designers have been eliminated for lesser errors. Therefore, I think Daniele will be the new Design Star. Seriously considering not watching in the future.

Guest on July 24, 2012 at 5:32 pm
  7. I'm watching the finale right now and if Brittany doesn't win it will be a huge disappointment. I love, love, love her final space!

LuLu57 on July 24, 2012 at 5:36 pm
  8. Danielle should be the winner – she's better in front of the camera and definitely a better designer. She has a varity of styles not just the same style over and over like Brittany

foe on July 24, 2012 at 5:37 pm
  9. Brittany will be the best host for a show. She knows a lot more than Daniele

Nicole on July 24, 2012 at 5:42 pm
  10. Danielle should win, she's really great and she's come a long way..She's natural with the camera and fun to watch…Go Danielle!!!

Chosen on July 24, 2012 at 5:49 pm