Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Jul 24

Two Journeys: Britany Versus Danielle

Danielle Colding and Britany Simon

Britany and Danielle may be friends, but only one can go home the Design Star. Find out who wins it all, tonight at 9/8c! Here’s a peek at the two finalists’ road to the last challenge.

Who do you think will win? Voice your opinion in the comments below.

Posted at 5:08 pm

138 Comments

1. Danielle all the way!!!

Justin on July 24, 2012 at 5:51 pm
  2. I enjoy watching Design Star..I vote for Danielle..

Carla on July 24, 2012 at 5:54 pm
  3. I love Danielle's little bits of humor that showed on the final challenge. Her tone of voice was perfect too. Incorporating items that the family wants is hard but nicely done.

Sue on July 24, 2012 at 5:57 pm
  4. BRITANY, YOUR ROOMS WERE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FAMILY HAD MORE REFINE TASTE WHICH MADE THEM HARDER TO PLEASE. YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL!

Lori on July 24, 2012 at 5:58 pm
  5. Is anyone surprised that Danielle won after she has been featured in way too many of the commercials for the show and Volvo. There was absolutely no surprise to this win.

Coree on July 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm
  6. Congratulations Danielle, although I have egg on my face. I totally didn't think you were going to win.

Phillygirlinde on July 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm
  7. Oh,Congratulations Ms Danielle. Best of luck!!!!!

Queenie on July 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm
  8. I think Danielle should have Britany and Hilari do a guest stint on her show.

Phillygirlinde on July 24, 2012 at 6:03 pm
  9. I cannot believe that Britney didn't win. I thought Danielle improved some but during many of her make overs, she wasn't sure what she was doing, she didn't have a plan, she couldn't find items and she didn't finish. Britney's style is way nicer. I hope that she will be picked up for a show because all of my friends who watch the show liked her the best. I know she would have good ratings.

Maddie on July 24, 2012 at 6:04 pm
    • It seem that Britany will get the online show, although I think she would do well with a television show.

Phillygirlinde on July 24, 2012 at 6:11 pm
  10. Brittany totally deserved to win! Danielle did not deserve that I will never ever watch her show

Anonymous on July 24, 2012 at 6:05 pm