Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Aug 17

Sneak Peek: All Stars Season Finale!

Final Three Designers

It’s down to three designers — only one can win the $25,000 prize and an appearance on an HGTV show. Who will be crowned the first Design Star All Star? Get a sneak peek of the action.

Who do you think will win it all? Cast your vote in the comments below.

Posted at 10:00 am

139 Comments

1. Dan should have won. The judges will pick Hilary because that is who they wanted to win Design Star. I wish they would consider someone with a pleasant voice. I'm so tired of Meg and Hilary has an annoying voice as well.

eileen on August 21, 2012 at 5:20 pm
  2. I missed the past two weeks. Watching today I can't believe that Hilari is one of the last three. She is so immature & I don't care for her attitude , not some one I would look forward to seeing on HGTV. Why would they even have brought her back as she had some of the fewest online votes. So she will likely win as sometimes I think the judges can be snobs & go against online voters.

ColoMom on August 21, 2012 at 5:32 pm
    • What was so immature about Hilari? Please answer. Was Leslie immature as well? How about Tom and all of his giggling? What is wrong with Hilari's attitude? What has she done to make you say that? She has always been a pleasant contestant and worked well with others. I don't think that statement is very fair.

NoLongerViewing on August 21, 2012 at 7:04 pm
      • I agree, Hilari was always calm, yet bubbly and pleasant to watch-no poor attitude that I observed.

Haley on August 21, 2012 at 7:14 pm
  3. Disagree with the winner…sorry. Hilari brought it every week and deserved to win it all. All the designs were good, but overall….have to give it to Hilari.

red mama on August 21, 2012 at 6:01 pm
    • I agree red mama.. I didn't like Leslie's room at all

klw1972 on August 21, 2012 at 6:04 pm
      • I think it was a really close finale but I got a kick out of Hilary most of the time and would really like to see more of her somewhere. She was naturally funny yet talented.

Decodiva on August 22, 2012 at 8:37 am
    • Loved Hilari!! Such a unique approach to everything!!!

mar on August 21, 2012 at 9:15 pm
  4. Congratulations Leslie. A job well done. I agree with the judges.

Rickapolis on August 21, 2012 at 6:02 pm
  5. After watching the final show, it is offical.. I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS PROGRAM AGAIN… Lesile was not the best designer. Between Tom and Hillari were far better designers.. As far as hosting, Lesile was no better than Hillari. I thought the show was part design and part hosting. HGTV you have just lost a viewer with such a poor choice for a winner.

Linda Webb on August 21, 2012 at 6:03 pm
  6. VERY disappointed in tonights results :( Will not watch her show.

Linda on August 21, 2012 at 6:04 pm
    • Leslie is not getting her own show. There is a cash prize and guest appearance on another show.

DSWatcher on August 21, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    • I totally agree and I've watched all the Design Star seasons

mar on August 21, 2012 at 9:13 pm
  7. so upset that hilari didnt win her designs were better then leslie's and tom thats so messed up she wasnt pick she has alot of talent

angela guzman on August 21, 2012 at 6:04 pm
  8. I have to say, I am a bit upset that Leslie won the challenge. Hilary stepped up and designed a space that showed her versatility and looked absolutely beautiful and so welcoming. She consistently hits the mark with her designs and performed well in all of her camera challenges. I am really disappointed with the outcome.

Stacey on August 21, 2012 at 6:08 pm
  9. Congratulations to Leslie but you could tell who Genevie really wanted to win through out the competition so it really was no surprise when Leslie won.

Brenda on August 21, 2012 at 6:09 pm
  10. GO HILARY U R A WINNER AND A OVERCOMER KEEP PRESSING ON AND GOD WILL C U THRU DONT GIVE UP ON UR DREAMS U R A WINNER! U R VERY SMART AND CREATIVE AND U DID WIN!

MERNEL on August 21, 2012 at 6:09 pm