Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Oct 9

Casting Call: Apply Now to Be on Two Huge HGTV Shows

Are you missing Brother Vs. Brother? Think you could do better than the season one contestants? You can apply now to be a contestant on season two of BvB and an all-new HGTV home renovation series. Read on for more details.

Brother Vs. Brother

Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott

If you’re a dynamic, hardworking and energetic home improvement expert, apply to be a part of Brother Vs. Brother season two. Hands-on skills a plus. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

But that’s not all! HGTV is also casting for a brand new home renovation competition show. Do you love to flip, renovate and design homes with your brother, mother, spouse or friend? Do you want the chance to win $50,000 and much more? HGTV is now casting for friends, couples or family members who renovate, design and dream big to participate in HGTV’s new renovation challenge. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

To find out more information about appearing on many more HGTV shows, visit our Be On HGTV page.

Posted at 11:37 am

48 Comments

1. I spend many hours watching HGTV. I have always wanted to re-do my kitchen and bathroom, however with the cost of living in Mi. and being retired has kept me from doing either room. How awesome it would be if HGTV could help me with ketchen/bathroom. My home is in need of a makeover and I would love the chance to have it done by HGTV.

Barb Maurer on January 2, 2014 at 9:40 pm
  2. We recently bought a condo in the Fort Lauderdale area and hired a contractor who hasn't got the job done after 5 months. I am addicted to HGTV and would welcome some help. My spouse and I work hard and would love to have spend time soaking up the sun in the winter months. We really could use some help as we live in NJ and are trying to do a renovation in Florida. Please help us!

Bev on January 4, 2014 at 7:54 pm
  3. Hey what's up guys? I am writing this for my wife. You might say she is your ultimate fan. When your show is on, your show is on, and nothing can be done until your show is over!
    She is now interested in "down sizing". She wants to sell our home and move to something smaller but she says ONLY you guys (Brother Vs. Brother) are capable of getting this done for us. Her head is full of ideas about what she wants in which she tells me she has "learned from Drew and Jonathan".
    We live in a great city to have a show taped, Sioux Falls, SD. Bring your warm gear though. Today we had -40 degrees with wind chill and the high tomorrow is -15 degrees w/o the wind chill factor. So strap em on, or wait til spring. :)
    With immense gratitude,

Greg on January 5, 2014 at 7:52 pm
  4. My mother is n need of help to get her house repaired. She is 75 years old n love to cook for everyone but her kitchen floor is falling n from her washing machine rottening her floor out……and she had a roofing company kept her money n now her roof is leaking, she need a whole kitchen make over. Can anyone help her?

caprica brown on January 13, 2014 at 12:45 am
    • where do you live?

Dr. Jones on March 4, 2014 at 3:02 pm
  5. Dear Property Brothers,
    We bought a RAUNCHY RANCH home in a great neighborhood (San Diego County). It is 55 years old and we couldn't move in until the plumbing was fixed. The home is only 1260 square ft and we would like to open it up by knocking some walls out. We would love to take part in the demolition with sledge hammers! Demolition would be a wonderful family activity along with painting!. We have an Autistic son and we think this would be a great learning opportunity for him! Thanks for your wonderful TV show with awesome ideas.

Julia Banzon on January 19, 2014 at 11:49 am
  6. 470 Berkeley Ave, South Orange, NJ 07079 – YouTube

susan on January 21, 2014 at 3:41 pm
  7. I am addicted to your show and would love to have you come and help me. I live in a 60 year old house with plaster walls. I have done some updates (bathroom, windows and doors), but would love for you to come and help me renovate my kitchen and basement. My mother was my home interior designer and after she passed in 2009 I am lost. I just want a warm and cozy home that my family and I can come home to and relax. Please help!!

Netina Alford on January 22, 2014 at 8:28 pm
  8. I love love love the Property Brothers, their inspiration is contagious! I have always been a do it yourself kind of gal! fix toilets, put down floors, paint the entire inside of my house. I WOULD LOVE FOR THE PROPERTY BROTHERS TO COME TO MY HOUSE & help me get my house up to PAR!_I would pay for the material…and whatever else is entailed!_I always get inspired by HGTV & then go out and tackle an area in my house that needs work, but, I end up going to the hardware store more trips then I even care to mention, lol!_ And what is even worse, is …it does not even come close to what the Property Brothers do with such EASE! Their work is PRICELESS AND BEAUTIFUL!!! BREATHTAKING! Wows me everytime!!! sigh…._

me2colion on January 23, 2014 at 1:45 pm
  9. Hi, I live in Minnesota and I have always wanted my dream home. I bought my first house in 1988, and guess what, it is still my home today. It is a small rambler (860 sq. ft) and I have since got married and have 1 child. I have realized that I this home, that I bought as a single lady, could be my dream home,for my retirement, It needs some serious updating. Curb appeal on the outside, updated kitchen and bathroom. The thing I fell in love with is still there, the location. I love watching HGTV 'cause it gives me hope that with some help this little home I fell in love with 26 year ago could really be the house of my dreams, help me! please.

Constance Kerr on January 25, 2014 at 11:31 pm
  10. Would you guys consider going abroad? I live in Munich- Germany and I really need your expertise guys. I would love to hear from you.

Luiza on January 27, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More