Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Oct 9

Casting Call: Apply Now to Be on Two Huge HGTV Shows

Casting for these two shows is now closed. Tune in this summer for Brother Vs. Brother and an all-new competition series, Flipping the Block.

Are you missing Brother Vs. Brother? Think you could do better than the season one contestants? You can apply now to be a contestant on season two of BvB and an all-new HGTV home renovation series. Read on for more details.

Brother Vs. Brother

Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott

If you’re a dynamic, hardworking and energetic home improvement expert, apply to be a part of Brother Vs. Brother season two. Hands-on skills a plus. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

But that’s not all! HGTV is also casting for a brand new home renovation competition show. Do you love to flip, renovate and design homes with your brother, mother, spouse or friend? Do you want the chance to win $50,000 and much more? HGTV is now casting for friends, couples or family members who renovate, design and dream big to participate in HGTV’s new renovation challenge. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

To find out more information about appearing on many more HGTV shows, visit our Be On HGTV page.

Posted at 11:37 am

75 Comments

1. Come to my House in Houston Texas , I love your show

Pat Garza on January 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm
  2. Hi the property Brothers ,
    I would like both brothers to come to my house in VA , beach VA .I am a fane of your show and I need a makeover , or move. I have 3 children including me and my husband total are five. We live in a house and we would like to sell it before we can moved . I work part time and a student. He is full time worker.
    I like your show and I know both can make it happen. Recently I hire a contractor for my floor and within 2months the floor is coming out. Also, my flash back was not done right. Please help.

annetu agbetiafa on January 29, 2014 at 8:07 pm
  3. hi brothers
    I live in two bad rooms with my four children I need to sell it or get a makeover can the brothers helps

Ama on January 29, 2014 at 8:14 pm
  4. HI TO THE PROPERTY BROTHERS, I LOVE THIS SHOW. I LOVE THE WAY THEY TEAM UP & WORK TOGETHER. I WOULD LOVE THEM TO SEE MY HOUSE… BUT TO THE BROTHERS , KEEP UP THE GOOD !!!! WORK . YOU MAKE THE SHOW GREAT !!!! N:) LORI

LORI MARTIN on January 31, 2014 at 2:02 pm
  5. We have property and would like to build three or four houses on the property do you do this kind of thing? Who do we contact regarding this do you have a phone number we can call?

Dan&Sasy on February 1, 2014 at 3:38 pm
  6. My husband & I purchased & moved into a home in Richardson, tx this past fall during the crazy housing market. This house was built in 1959. This house has so much potential! I currently stay home with the kids & there isn't any extra money to make any updates, but if you are casting for the DFW area, I'd love to work with a designer/home renovator! The 1959 kitchen layout with the original oven needs to go, along with the 28 square foot master bathroom!

Susie on February 4, 2014 at 6:21 pm
  7. Hi, my name is Kim and I am doing this in hopes of my son getting much needed help with his small 60 yr old Cape Cod home he just purchased when he returned from his second deployment. He has torn out walls in the living room and he has all the new electric ran and getting ready to install insulation and put drywall back up. The problem is he has a 2 bedroom upstairs with a 2 piece half bath and it all needs remodeled and would be perfect for a master suite and a three piece bathroom and walk in closet. The kitchen has never been updated either and my son is an awesome cook. Anything would be awesome that you could do to help him make his house a home for him and appreciated from the bottom of my heart. Btw, I love your show. Sincerely, Kim

Kim on February 5, 2014 at 2:04 pm
  8. Dear Property Brothers, I love your show and like many of your redo ideas. I would like to do a "major" redo to my 1950's kitchen, but don't know where or how to begin. I have my own ideas, but don't know if they can be done. I would like to redo it from scratch, tearing down walls and such, but don't know about moving electical outlets, duct work, etc. What type of person do I go to….an architect, designer, contractor? I would like that person to come in and design a new kitchen incorporating my ideas, if possible, and handling everything. Thanks for your help!

Kathy Grear on February 6, 2014 at 9:41 am
  9. Hi Jonathan and Scott. AKA BROTHERS VS. BROTHERS. I LIVE IN MY HOME TOWN LODI CALIFORNIA. MY HOUSE IS 1,050 SQ. FT. WHEN I SIT IN MY LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, OR BEDROOM I SIT AND ENJOY EVERY PART OF MY DETAIL. MY LIVING ROOM HAS A HIS AND HER CHAIR, COUCH, HIGH BACK PIANO THAT ALL THREE OF MY BOYS PLAY AGES 23, 17, AND 9. IT WAS MY DREAM TO PLAY PIANO I GOT AS FAR AS " OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN". STONE FLOORING ( TRAVERTINE). MY HOUSE REMINDS OF A ITALIAN HOUSE. EVERY ROOM IS PAINTED A DIFFERENT COLOR. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE IN LODI CALIFORNIA ONE DAY. THANK YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

Precilla.B on February 7, 2014 at 2:19 am
  10. I wish HGTV would bring your show to the greater Milwaukee area! My husband and I just purchased a Tudor home built in the mid '80s. It looks rather tired in many rooms and could really use your expertise. I wish the show would consider the midwest more often and not just the coasts. Please consider us!

Heidi on February 12, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More