Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Oct 9

Casting Call: Apply Now to Be on Two Huge HGTV Shows

Casting for these two shows is now closed. Tune in this summer for Brother Vs. Brother and an all-new competition series, Flipping the Block.

Are you missing Brother Vs. Brother? Think you could do better than the season one contestants? You can apply now to be a contestant on season two of BvB and an all-new HGTV home renovation series. Read on for more details.

Brother Vs. Brother

Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott

If you’re a dynamic, hardworking and energetic home improvement expert, apply to be a part of Brother Vs. Brother season two. Hands-on skills a plus. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

But that’s not all! HGTV is also casting for a brand new home renovation competition show. Do you love to flip, renovate and design homes with your brother, mother, spouse or friend? Do you want the chance to win $50,000 and much more? HGTV is now casting for friends, couples or family members who renovate, design and dream big to participate in HGTV’s new renovation challenge. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

To find out more information about appearing on many more HGTV shows, visit our Be On HGTV page.

Posted at 11:37 am

75 Comments

1. Hi, brothers always wonder when watching your show have ya'll ever thought coming to Houston Tx. Drew's top notch buying and selling and Jonathan's great handy work is needed in other cities thats for sure I Love your combo team work

Alicia R. on February 12, 2014 at 3:04 pm
  2. Hi Jonathan and Scott,
    I would love for you show to come to Massachusetts. I watch it all of the time and am intrigued by the real estate and renovation aspects of the show. My husband and I just bought a house in a suburb just north of Boston and it needs some cosmetic help on the inside. It's in a great neighborhood and we are really excited to move in at the end of March but it needs a creative vision to help with updating some of the inside. It's an older dutch colonial home built in 1925 and has a lot of charm and character. I think it just needs some TLC and some more modern updating. If you ever cast your show in Massachusetts I would love an opportunity to be on it. Thank you, please consider us!

Maria Hall on February 13, 2014 at 3:13 pm
  3. Fly's open.

Megan Marie Clark on February 13, 2014 at 6:51 pm
  4. Waiting for your show to come to central Florida!

Liz on February 14, 2014 at 4:40 am
  5. My girlfriend has a 1950s home without heat due to crumbed pipes and has lived without heat for 3+ years – she has used her stove to heat house. Recently she was diagnoised with breast cancer and has some serious chemo treatments going on. She lives by herself and no family around to help and close friends have moved from the area including me. She told me today after I could not reach her for several weeks that she has been in the hospital because she got very sick from having no heat and now the stove igniter quit working. She does not have the energy or money to buy an efficient heater to help. I would love love HGTV to help fix her home or give her some ideas. I am worried about her.

Donna G on February 14, 2014 at 1:36 pm
  6. We live in NY State around 50 miles for NYC. We have a ranch home on a 1 acre lot , even though we love our home, it has become to much for my husband and I to maintain. The house needs some work more important is that is has a flat roof and with our health conditions shoveling the roof has become very dangerous to our health. We are considering selling in order for us to buy another home more suitable for us. Can the property brothers guide us in making the decision to sell / buy?

Miriam Pagan on February 15, 2014 at 1:07 pm
  7. I'm a huge fan of HGTV especially Scott brothers' show.
    I never believe that the TV show fixed the random person's house. I, however, this time I wish i could be the lucky person if it is true. :)

Jisun Benningfield on February 16, 2014 at 7:01 pm
  8. Hi Drew and Jonathan,
    we r a young couple from the city of brotherly love and we absolutely love ur shows…brother vs brother a little bit more than the other one. After moving three states and 8 rental properties in the last 8 years, we r finally willing to settle down and thus buy our first home. However, Philadelphia being one of the oldest cities most of the houses in our budget r both inside and out historic. We r open to fixer upper, however both of us lack the skills and expertise of doing it as Jonathan does it on the shows. So if u guys r planning and willing to shoot in Philadelphia, we both would be more than happy to make u guys a part of our first house hunting.

Arpita on February 16, 2014 at 8:51 pm
  9. Looking for guidance, not a handout… well first I work about 70hr/wk , I'm a disabled vet, my wife works for the sheriffs department and needles to say we are on a budget. currently we have a genius in the making 7yr old daughter (read all the harry potter books), 9 month old son, wife is about 6 months pregnant with our next daughter, and we have her retired mother living with us as well. We were forced to sell our first home due to needing more room. We just started escrow with our family home, needless to say it needs some updating. I figure the single pane windows and slider needs to go, and the kitchen looks like a collaboration from the 70-80s. I am trying to stay on a budget with the work that need to be done before we can move in, and looking for guidance on possibilities to open the kitchen up along with the up-dating or rehabbing the home. I am trying to keep all under 20-30K. Any ideas or trustworthy inexpensive contractors? If this closes in the next 3-4 weeks I am looking to start work ASAP before we move in. thanks San Diegan Dan

daniel on February 26, 2014 at 12:08 am
  10. I would like to know why HGTV is still advertising on the site for casting calls that have LONG since gone by (nov. 2013). Who does this website???? Really not up to date!!!!

Dr. Jones on March 4, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More