Liz Gray

Contributor to HGTVersus

Oct 9

Casting Call: Apply Now to Be on Two Huge HGTV Shows

Casting for these two shows is now closed. Tune in this summer for Brother Vs. Brother and an all-new competition series, Flipping the Block.

Are you missing Brother Vs. Brother? Think you could do better than the season one contestants? You can apply now to be a contestant on season two of BvB and an all-new HGTV home renovation series. Read on for more details.

Brother Vs. Brother

Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott

If you’re a dynamic, hardworking and energetic home improvement expert, apply to be a part of Brother Vs. Brother season two. Hands-on skills a plus. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

But that’s not all! HGTV is also casting for a brand new home renovation competition show. Do you love to flip, renovate and design homes with your brother, mother, spouse or friend? Do you want the chance to win $50,000 and much more? HGTV is now casting for friends, couples or family members who renovate, design and dream big to participate in HGTV’s new renovation challenge. To apply and for more information, visit www.castinghgtvshows.com.

To find out more information about appearing on many more HGTV shows, visit our Be On HGTV page.

Posted at 11:37 am

79 Comments

1. Wow, some people just want something for nothing… but some people have really sad stories. I wish more neighbors would help neighbors… in the old days that happened… i have great neighbors but not many people do

Julie on June 29, 2014 at 1:53 am
  2. Hellllooooo gorgeous gods!!! My boyfriend andI have recent;ly moved into a 1968 charmer with 30 years of nicotine dripping down the walls…we are slowly ripping down walls room ny room starting of course withour children's rooms in the moldy basement which had flooded 10 years ago without repair. We will be tackling the rest of the basement soon and have so many amazing ideas we can't sit still! The upstairs/main floor has a ton of character but desperately needs an open floor plan so we will wait to do this last! The whole house sit on an amazing square, flat acre at the back of a dead end road and sits at the base of a beautiful mountain! It's beautifully landscaped with oversized willow trees and fruit trees, rose bushes and amazing rododendrums that surround the property! Sadly, the delapidated deck is a total eyesore and we have NO formal entrance way. PLEASE help us as not only do I worship you, (my BF does too) but we NEED your help!!! Ican't WAIT to hear from you soon and to meet you in person! :) Cathy

Cathy Forbes on July 7, 2014 at 9:53 am
  3. We just inherited a 50 year old lake house in Alabama. My Dad built this cement block structure in the 60's. It has been perfect for weekend getaways all these years, but we recently retired and want to make this our primary residence, but it needs LOTS of work to make that possible.

I hope you will consider this idea for your show. I will be happy to send you some pictures and additional information about us if you are interested.

Susan Sneed on July 21, 2014 at 10:17 am
  4. I'm 60 years old and I recently made a big purchasing mistake. The house is not level and there is some rotten wood, there is nothing I can do. My whole life saving and I help me.it. My only hope is you! PLEASE

star on August 22, 2014 at 11:45 pm
  5. HGTV, what total winners you have, your home reno's are nothing short of awesome. I began tunning into your Brother's show about 3 years ago and have moved on to Nicole, love it or list it and flipping the block., enjoy them all. As of this past spring I got my wife to watch and now she dvr's most of the programs, she and I watch them so much so, we cancelled our HBO, lol. We recently purchased a previous auto salvage yard with 18 acres and an A frame building that was, let's say a work in progress. We are in the process of Reno and finishing the A Frame and with the airing of your shows, we were able to put many of your applications to use with our project. Keep the shows coming, maybe someday I'll find the time to apply to be a contestant.

Floyd Foster on August 26, 2014 at 1:21 am
  6. Hey the link for casting doesn't exist. What's up with that HGTV… is there another link?

Malaika on September 17, 2014 at 3:00 pm
  7. my son is a disable vet who needs help with his house!!!!! please help…..30 and needs an income suite built in his basement to help him survive

meg on October 26, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More