Liz Gray

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Mar 18

Brother Vs. Brother Season 2: Behind the Scenes With the Other Brother

You already know Property Brothers hosts and Brother Vs. Brother rivals Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott. Coming to HGTV.com for season two of Brother Vs. Brother, there’s a new Scott brother to love: our new online host JD.

Brother Vs. Brother Behind-the-Scenes Host J.D. Scott

Jonathan Scott, JD Scott and Drew Scott

You’ll have to wait until this summer (June 8!) to see all-new episodes of Jonathan and Drew’s hit competition show, but eldest brother JD is already hard at work filming behind-the-scenes videos you can see right here in the coming weeks. The bonus of having a sibling on set? He gets to ask your favorite hosts things a stranger wouldn’t dream of.

Brother Vs. Brother Behind-the-Scenes Host J.D. Scott

The downside? He has to face the consequences. Hope that tough question was worth it, JD!

Brother Vs. Brother Season 2 Behind-the-Scenes Host J.D. Scott

Check back here for more behind-the-scenes photos from and updates about Brother Vs. Brother season two.

Posted at 4:26 pm

16 Comments

1. forget they are so handsome, forget they are so talented. They are so much fun to watch. They have wonderful personalities and humor. I could (and do) watch them for hours on end. Thank you young men for making a show for an old lady to have fun with.
    Lainie (Helene) Johnson
    P.S. do you think you will ever come to NY near Canada? lol I can't get good help here…rofl…

helene on March 19, 2014 at 7:59 pm
  2. i really enjoy property brothers i love the concepts that drew and jonathan comes up for the different homes i find myself using some of their ideals in my on home but i wish that they could come to nashville sometimes i watch the show pretty regular so i cant wait to brother vs brother . love you both.

stephanie mattison on March 23, 2014 at 5:10 pm
  3. Did you all ever think about doing a show on renovating apartment complexes. I would love some help on this type of renovation.

Christina Delucio on March 24, 2014 at 2:57 pm
  4. I enjoy the show. They do a fantastic job and boy is not only searching for and digitally designing the home a difficult task, doing the physical work remodel and renovation(s) are a huge task as well. Great and entertaining show. LOVE the finished product in the end and the "vision" the brothers have. P.S. The brother's are nice to look at as well and now I see they have yet another brother, also good looking, well it makes watching home reno. shows fun!!! Even married mid-aged women don't mind looking too. :-)

Lifes2Short_Reno NV on March 26, 2014 at 8:34 pm
  5. I truly enjoy the Brothers show, and I can spend hours watching one after the other. They are great in helping a future home-owners find their home and then transform it to their "dream home". It is nice to see the work actually being done and the before and after transformations. Congratulations on a great show!

Nancy C. on March 27, 2014 at 9:57 am
  6. is JD going to help johnathan work in the carpentry? would like to see you all work together on the show.

family ..

i'm entering to win the 25k. wish me good fortune. thanks.

nicole cavanaugh on April 1, 2014 at 7:11 pm
  7. watching Property Brothers is really facinating for me. The brothers have so much personality, and great sense of humor. they are fun to watch and i always wondered if there were any other siblings. Good to see JD. i can just imagine the mischief these 2 brothers were up to, growing up. I love that show and wish they were close to the Caribbean so they could have helped me with ideas for my just over 600 sq ft 2 bedroom apt, and trying to design a kitchen in it. Handsome and creative young men.

Juliana Antoine on April 25, 2014 at 9:52 am
  8. Love, love, love all 3 Scott brothers! Can't wait for June 8. Watched JD's interviews with all the team members. He did an awesome job. So glad that he is working with his brothers!!!

Peggy Eads on May 4, 2014 at 3:18 pm
  9. I am so looking forward to this new season of Brother vs. Brother, especially since JD is finally joining them! I can't wait to see what hi-jinks will ensue with these three!

Izzy Irizarry on May 5, 2014 at 9:33 pm
    • I really like Property Brothers and Buying and Selling but hate Brother vs. Brother.

Paula on May 5, 2014 at 10:06 pm
  10. love it- they r so talented & clean cut young men- i know there parents r proud of them-

gloria chastain on May 7, 2014 at 9:11 am

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More