Kayla Kitts

Featured Blogger for HGTVersus

Jun 9

Bro Vs. Bro: Inside Episode One

Brother Vs Brother Episode One

Online host JD Scott interviews Peggy Tart and Melissa Roche.

As you know, there’s one more Scott brother to love this season. Online host and older bro JD Scott will be bringing you all the behind-the-scenes action after each episode. This week, we’re diving into team dynamics. The stakes are high, the clock is ticking and each person has their own skills to share. Can everyone get along or will the pressure create renovation tension? Take a look.

Did you miss the season two premiere? Catch up now! Watch the full episode >>

Posted at 2:08 pm

6 Comments

1. The Season 2 television premiere was excellent.
    I really like the idea of JD Scott doing the Online Hosting.
    Good Luck & Success to both teams and both formats.

Lester3 on June 9, 2014 at 8:08 pm
  2. Does Jd Scott have a comb or a brush? He should use it if he has it.

Donna Johansen on June 10, 2014 at 10:34 am
  3. I'm hooked on all 3 brothers!!! They would be welcome in my home anytime!

Darla on June 10, 2014 at 2:46 pm
  4. This show is terrible – very disappointing. HGTV is my favorite channel because I always learn about remodeling and decorating or am able to explore living quarters in different places. These contests have no redeeming quality whatsoever. I like your brothers a lot but not in this show. Hope that you cancel it and replace with something more worthwhile.

Katie Mountcastle on June 15, 2014 at 8:52 pm
  5. Love the show, and like having baby brother Scott join the fun!!

Would LOVE to know where I could purchase the multi-color bedding from tonight's show.

LeAnna on June 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm
  6. How do you pick houses for the show? I am interest in a remodel.

Patricia on June 16, 2014 at 8:06 am

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More