Kayla Kitts

Contributor to HGTVersus

Jun 24

Exit Interviews: It’s Double Elimination Time

Brother Vs Brother Third Elimination

Left: Team Jonathan | Right: Team Drew

I really hope you all have caught up, because there’s a spoiler coming your way. Sunday’s episode of Brother Vs. Brother brought a whole different set of challenges to the contestants; they had not only the stress of the renovation on their hands, but the worry of a double elimination on their shoulders, too. One team is heading into the fourth challenge with a crew of four, while the other is left with two.

Online host and older brother JD Scott was on set during and after the double elimination to chat with both contestants about their time on the show and thoughts on going home. And for the first time in Brother Vs. Brother history, a contestant actually volunteered to leave. Find out all the details:

Do you think the right people went home? Who would you have liked to see in the final two on Team Drew? Let us know in the comments below!

Posted at 11:44 am

8 Comments

1. I think Terri and I would have made a great duo for Team Drew's final two, but since that's not to be, I'll be watching the next Brother vs. Brother episode to see how Eric and Melissa carry on the challenge against mighty Team Jonathan.

Now, who will be chosen to move across the renovation aisle from Team Jonathan to even out the numbers? And who will make that decision? Team members? Jonathan? Or Drew?

DBCoop on June 24, 2014 at 12:09 pm
  2. Hey guys I being trying to contact you guys because I do have a house in Worcester m a and I am really interesting I doing some remodeling. Could you be kind enough to contact me and see how can you help me. My cell. 774 297 0295

Paulino fernandez on June 24, 2014 at 1:26 pm
  3. My name Paulino Fernandez

Paulino ferndez on June 24, 2014 at 1:27 pm
  4. My name Paulino Fernandez
    In Worcester m a 01602

Paulino Fernandez on June 24, 2014 at 1:28 pm
  5. Are there safety rules the contestants are required to follow while working in the homes? I see a lot of jewelry (on both genders) that would not have been allowed on construction projects I managed years ago. That got me wondering about safety more generally.

Deb on June 24, 2014 at 9:12 pm
    • P.S. Love the show.

Deb on June 24, 2014 at 9:16 pm
  6. Too bad Peggy chose to pass off the rooster "because she didn't like it!"! As a designer for many years now, I've learned more from the things I didn't like and still had to design with than the things I did like. Even discovered a few things I did actually like. When you've made it Peggy, clients will hire you for your style, until then, perhaps you should accept the challenges the cash paying clients give you. Your attitude irritated me and based on that attitude I wouldn't hire you.

Joanne on June 26, 2014 at 8:01 pm
  7. Hi I live in small town called climax , ga. If you ever want to help a hard working husband and going through disability wife. Our house us acully falling down with no money to help it . one day we want to give it to our son. We lived here over 30 years. Its so and not being able to do anything to help. We tried years ago to redo bathroom till this day there no floor or walls a friend did what he could. If you ever want a hard over time of hard work and helping a hard working class we both over age of 50. You would be our miracle !! 3868 lake Douglas Dr climax ga. Thank for reading this , I know we ant lucky enough to be your project but do hurt in asking.

kelly clinton on June 29, 2014 at 10:56 am

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More