Kayla Kitts

Contributor to HGTVersus

Jul 1

Exit Interview: Team Jonathan Dwindles Down

At the end of the fourth challenge, Team Jonathan was ultimately TWO team members down. First, Team Jonathan lost Rick to Team Drew, then the challenge loss meant they’d have to face elimination. Unfortunately, Stayce was sent home. This week, Peggy and Adi will have to work harder than ever as a team.

Brother Vs. Brother Season 2 Stayce

Jonathan and Stayce — high five!

JD catches up with Stayce after the elimination. Hear what she has to say about leaving the competition and about the Team Jonathan dynamic.

Was Stayce the right person to go home? Let us know in the comments below.

Posted at 9:00 am

6 Comments

1. Always a tough decision to eliminate a strong and hard-working contender, but as I see it: Peggy's bedroom renovation was a home run and beyond that, completed. Adi's bathroom design breakout was smart and well-thought, but incomplete. Still, the added value was an overall plus. Stayce seemed to lag behind on this one; her bedroom makeover was modestly successful but the value was neutralized by the missing closet doors and a safe and uninspired overall design.

So Team Drew picks up a needed win!

DBCoop on July 1, 2014 at 11:45 am
  2. It isn't fair that Eric is on Drew's team. You knew a "double elimination" contest would leave teams unbalanced. It was crazy to let the losing team get to choose who they wanted. Even if you wanted to even out the teams, you should have let the winning team decide who to give up. As I'm watching tonight's episode, I am really disgusted that Drew's team has such an undeserved advantage. I enjoy watching Jonathan and Drew on other shows, but this Brother vs. Brother show is not fun to watch because things just don't seem fair.

Becky on July 6, 2014 at 8:29 pm
  3. You could play a drinking game watching this show by drinking every time some says “hot mess”

Dani on July 6, 2014 at 11:47 pm
  4. This was my 'favorite" show on HGTV. I consider a show highly family friendly if there is no "profanity" used in it. I must say I was quite disappointed while watching you last week use profanity on your show in front of my grandbabies who knows that I do not like profanity. I had always told them that I have never heard profanity by the brothers on your show which is why I had you as the number one program on HGTV. I am just surprised. That probably does not mean too much to you at all; I'm not trying to hurt you or anything. I have loved you guys for a long time and I still love you guys. I also must say that I think you got rid of the best consistent designer Peggy too soon. I think she was the best designer. Bring her back! Thank you.

Barbra Bullard on July 9, 2014 at 9:07 pm
  5. I love all your shows! I am amazed at the houses that are transformed on Property
    Brothers…Please come south to Florida, we could use an infusion. Help our housing situation in the Orlando area. We were hit really hard, we have thousands of foreclosures!! HELP us! You two are the best when it comes to renovating homes! Love you both and best wishes for all your future shows!
    Always a Fan,
    Carolyn Tracy
    PS I want you to find my next house!!! <3

Carolyn on July 13, 2014 at 9:00 pm
  6. Thought this show was supposed to pick the best designer. Both Eric and Adi were hands down better than Melissa. Did she win because she cried? Will not be watching this how, Property Brothers or Buying and Selling. This show stinks!

Erica Leino on July 13, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Visit Brother Vs. Brother Central

Brother Vs. Brother HGTV.com

Go inside the action: Browse challenge before-and-afters, catch full episodes and see web-exclusive clips.

Watch Videos, See Photos + More