• Share the Love

HGTV is celebrating every aspect of home with our new #lovehome campaign. Share what home means to you with photos on Instagram and Twitter. Tag your photos with #lovehome and #hgtv and your pictures could appear on this blog or even on TV.

Check out what home means:

#lovehome

What does home mean to you? Share your photos on Instagram and Twitter with #lovehome and #hgtv.

1. Home is where my beloved resides. Through the years my husband and I have created a home we love wherever we go. From snuggling by a cozy fire, to throwing open the french doors to the great outdoors, as long as we're doing it together, it is home!

2. Marjorie says:

Home is where my heart belong to, "There no place like Home" because Home "is" Sweet home.

3. Home is where memories happen, where my family comes together and joins in rest from the outside world, where we lay our heads at night and dream of what we will do next…home is the beginning and the end of each day…home is where our children have grown up and where we share in holiday memories, where great dinners were shared…home is where are hearts are filled with love.

4. Cricket says:

Home is the beginning and the end of our day, comfort & joy beginning with a big breakfast , planning out the day. Safe & warm when we say our prayers before we lye down our heads. A walk down memory lane when the family gathers. A unique moment of surprise, bewilderment or quiet. Home for us is a mixture of comedy, fun, togetherness and love. A place we come to for shelter, pampering, security and momma.The aroma of love , dinner a baking cake. When my boy-men comeback to tackle a project for us.The sounds of our 18 g-kids playing in the yard. Home simply is gods marvelous way of keeping our family puzzle intact.

5. Janet says:

I fell in love with my home as soon as i walked in the door, in fact i refused to look at any other. this was the first house we looked at. now its time for us to retire and move closer to our 10 grandkids. in march or april we will be leaving but the probblem is we have the kitchen and bath gutted because they needed updating but so does the den and patio. I would love for the Cousins on call or the Property brothers to come help us get this house ready to sell.I tivo hgtv every day so i dont miss a thing and am your biggest fan!

6. Nadine Sherrill says:

HOME is where my husband and I relax with our two Scottish Terriers. HOME is where we work together as a team in the garden, where we cook great meals for our friends and family, where we gather with our grandchildren and create precious memories. When we are at HOME and we "pause life" we are so thanful and feel so blessed. We built our home on the site of the "old home place" where my husband grew up – so we are truly HOME. From the old oak tree in the back yard to the newly installed rock garden in the front yard, we say thank you God for who we are and for allowing us to enjoy our HOME. We are truly blessed.

7. Karen says:

Home is H- Happy place to be, O- O my goodness it feels good to be at home. M- Memories, E- Eating in sounds good tonight. Seriously, home is a place that you truly love coming home too. Also for me it is a creative place and retreat for me. Since I became disable with MS, I have caught the gardening bug. I just wish my body would keep up with my mind. I moved in to my home last year, and made a coffee table out of pallets. Saved up money to buy the neighbors piano to learn it . Made my shutters and painting them RED with my door. It blew the neighbors away in a good kind of way. I love making the place a reflection of my self.

8. Kristy says:

Home is a powerful place;) it gives me and,my family the strength to be creative.it is a work in progress and,still getting there only owned it for 2 and a half years. Have a lot of plans on a budget. And we already transformed a studio for the love of music. Opened up the dining room and put a beautiful island done by hubby:) half our projects he has done and,everyone is amazed. We are planning on a outside transformation next looking forward to it. That's probably what makes this house so special adding our touches. It was a fixer upper and, that's what we are doing.

9. Terry & Belinda Kay says:

a home is warm, and inviting in the winter. a Home is secure and comfortable. Cool in the summertime, sounds of a fountain in the backyard, bird's chirping, blue skies can be seen from our outdoor room:)

10. Marlene Risk says:

Home to me is spending time with my husband just doing things we both love to do. Sometimes we are doing things together and other times we are each doing what we want separately. I love each night when we climb into bed together and snuggle and review that days activities.

11. Inga says:

Growing up as a military brat (kid) you move often. So the word 'home' means family. Looking back at all the times we spent curled up on the couch watching movies or gathering around the table for warm meals and holidays, that's what I think of when I think of home.

12. Ella says:

home to means a safe haven for me and my family. A place that is an expression of our values, our likes and dislikes, without fearing any repercussions when expressing them. But home also a place in which we welcome friends and family to share common experiences, such as birthdays or graduations.

13. ANGELA KHANAI says:

With the Kids taking flight to build their own dreams and aspirations, succeeding in their own inbred personal power and contributing to society and environment, My Home is now a Home to be shared with others, enhancing the lives of the less unfortunate to the best of my capabilities. This brings me unspeakable blessings and has uplift me in a higher level of change for a better World Tomorrow.

14. Jamie Steagall says:

Home to me is where memories are made, there's an amazing amount of comfort and warmth present, a feeling of belonging. It's a place where no matter how far you go, how long you're away, when you come back you feel that welcoming and that sense of belonging. To me, that is home. Home is where your heart is. #lovehome

15. Michaela Turner says:

Home to me is not necessarily a place but a feeling of belonging, love, acceptance and comfort. So, for me right now it's where ever I am with the ones I love and those who love me.

16. Dizzygirl says:

Good Day Friend, I am commenting from Melbourne Australia. We have had a lot of bushfires the last week and I’ve only just been able to connect to the web. Thanks so much for the great article. It inspired me a lot with my college cooking essay :)

17. Sunny says:

Home is heaven to me. I feel never better any other places except for staying too long. My kids also seem to me like out house. Thanks.

18. Click says:

House to me is getting together with my spouse just doing factors we both really like to do. Sometimes we are doing factors together and other periods we are each doing what we want independently. I really like each evening when we go up into bed together and cuddle and evaluation that periods actions.

19. Niko says:

Home is where you shut the world out and enjoy your quiet and tranquil environment with your family