1. tnjohn69 says:

It is a beautiful house, would be nice to win it. With my luck, i won't win….I lose all the time, i guess that put's me in the cag. as a big loser…Just like everyone think's of me anyway's

2. cammjm says:

I know John you can become a winner! Just keep thinking you will.

3. Myrna says:

My daughters my grandson and I will enjoy everything that this house has to offer and knowing how well and beautiful Linda Woodrow works. Hope Linda put sofa bed in loft and living room. It will be paradise inside a house!! I know I will enjoy the pool, my daughters and grandson the beach and sports. I am ready to do TV propaganda for HGTV when I win this house

4. Myrna says:

Can't wait to see it finished. We have lots of family living in Fl. and we live far away from them… it will be lovely experience to win this house and invite them over for week-end. My older grandson said to me don' t leave me behind grandma and the 5 year old said you need me to help you in the swimming pool. Waiting to see Linda Woodrum magic work!!!

5. Myrna says:

Jillian is wallpaper is back … I welcome it!! I have seen it on HGTV in some remodelling jobs and look great and if you have it in your house it means a lot!!

6. Patricia Pearson says:

I love the exterior design. Can't wait to see the entire package.

7. Annie McClusky says:

Beautiful house. Can't understand the living room though with three TV screens and no comfortable chairs or even the couches facing them. I assume someone would have to use earphones if you are watching two different (or three) shows but you'd at least need something other than a bench without a back to lean against to watch the shows. Poor designing. Also can't see a pool without a spa area. But I still hope to win! I can rearrange the furniture!

8. TV cabinets says:

I would love to see the whole design both in interior and exterior. The winner of this is really lucky.