1. mking1step says:

Mary, you will have an open invitation to join me at the pool of my new Smarthome! I just love the turqoise, as blues are my colors and match my eyes so perfectly from the outside in, as I soak up the beauty, design, intelligence and creativity of such a fabulous collection of class and comfort! Yes, I will have to get used to the sun bonnet as I am transitioning from the hat/scarf/glove look of my past life :) Have a great day and Congratulations on your success and nomination!

2. Karen says:

I am looking for HGTV to help me create a smart outdoor living space? One that brings creativity, community gardening, social captial, and the beauty of nature all together. Interested in helping me out?

3. Jule says:

I love that HGTV is taking advantage more & more of new technology & incorporating that with what they do so exceptionally, fantastic design – bravo on the Smart Home!

4. Nani says:

Did not catch the name of the hostess for the show "Behind the Build…", but SERIOUSLY the word is pronounced "buT -Ton". NEVER "bu -en"!!!! How did she get her job?! <sigh> What is with this generation?

5. cindy says:

the hgtv smart house site will not remember me…. have to type everything each time!!!!!

• JillianHGTV says:

Thank you for letting us know, Cindy. I'm sorry about the hassle. I hope you win to make up for it!

I will report your problem to our technology team.

6. I’m now not positive where you are getting your info, however great topic. I must spend a while learning much more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I was in search of this information for my mission.

7. SEO services says:

Outstanding quest there. What happened after?

Take care!