• Share the Love

If you’ve been watching HGTV lately or keeping up with us on social media, then you know we’re all “a-buzz” over the exciting new series, Cousins Undercover.

Real-life cousins and HGTV experts, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri.

Real-life cousins and renovation experts, Anthony Carrino and John Colaneri, seek out deserving neighborhood heroes then surprise them with amazing home makeovers.

If you haven’t seen it yet, check out the Cousins Undercover Show Trailer.  Then make a date with the cousins, this Sunday at 8/7c on HGTV.

And make Cousins Undercover even more rewarding with the free Viggle app for your mobile device.

With Viggle you can check into your favorite shows, chat with friends, and access bonus content…all while earning real rewards just for watching.

You can even donate your rewards points to help low income homeowners in need with our partnerRebuilding Together.  Learn more about Rebuilding Together here.

Download Viggle on the App Store or Google Play.  Then check in Sunday to join the Cousins Undercover LIVE experience.  Visit Viggle.com for more information.

1. olga says:

love your show love the work you do for people and dream that maybe some day I would be one of them, doesnt hurt to dream LOL thank you for the show you do and the help you give people on their dream homes God bless you both

2. olga says:

love you both nice to see families working together on tv

3. Tina says:

you guys do a great job and you always do it with a lot of heart and thoughtfulness.

4. Tammy says:

I"m single mother of 2 boys my husband passed away 2 years ago due too blood clot in his lung we had always lived in apartment I was able to buy us a house a year ago I wanted to get my kitchen done I hired contractor he did some of the work and gave him money for the job and he took my money did not finish job I"m stuck with a addition not finished and winter is coming .

5. Pamela says:

If I could only get them to come here to Princeton Ill I have so much that needs done

6. Carol vierling says:

never watched your show yet but have seen you on diy stuff, husband is disabled we are raising our granson great kid! Own our own home my husband designed a great place for us but we never got any thing finished because of his health after he retired. If you are interested in ANY part of our home I'm willing of course I have to clear it with the boss! Live in Florida!!

7. Cheryl Patten says:

Come down 2 FL…we've seen plenty of devastation from Hurricanes…my house is full of black mold…they blow us off…really…FEMA & Citizens don't care about us…they're more concerned about sinkholes n roads then mine or ne1 else's black mold…

8. Jan Williams says:

I have the TV on HGTV all day 7 days a week. My favorite shows are Love it or List it, Fixer-Uppers, Property Brothers, Income Property, Rehab Addict. The shows are great. Keep showing all of them. Jan Williams

9. Jan Williams says:

I left off Cousins Undercover. They give back to people who desire it. It touches my heart

10. carol vierling says:

Sure thing, really didn't expect any response . Was on site looking for Bath remodels and ran across you guys. Thanks for your time. Have a Wonderful day!

11. Joe Christian says:

when will that happen?

• Our favorite makeovers from "House Hunters Renovation"

• Our favorite makeovers from "House Hunters Renovation"

• Our favorite makeovers from "House Hunters Renovation"

• Our favorite makeovers from "House Hunters Renovation"